Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tired of being sick and tired

I am tired all. the. time. It sucks. I am sick of it. I also don't feel good probably 25-30% of the time. End of the week is always worse than the beginning, but even Mondays suck. I go to bed at 11 and get up 8. I leave for work at 9, arrive at 9:30, and leave by 3:30...and when I get home I fall asleep on the couch. I live for the weekends, when I can get up late (yeah, I know, I don't get up all that early during the week) and take naps in the middle of the day. The weekends are also the only time I tend to get any housework done because I'm so exhausted by the end of my work day. Imagine what I'd be like if I worked full time!

Don't worry, I've already got a Dr appt scheduled for the 19th, and yes Mom, I have an order at the lab to get my blood drawn on the 12th. Hopefully my thyroid is just out of wack (what else is new?) because I feel crappy.

And now, at 2:18, I think I'll take a nap because my eyes hurt and I can barely keep them open. I've only been up for 6 hours, but hey...that's a long time for me!

No comments: