Here's a quick update with what's going on...
- Still working too much. Far, far too much.
- Softball season has started and I'm not coaching. It's odd, but good. There's no way I could handle that with everything else.
- Sunshine today - yay!
- Have a date with my dad today to go to the spaghetti feed at Mom's work. Mom will be there too, but she's working.
- The husband is also working a lot. His schedule has gotten funky, which means we don't get to hang out much. He rarely gets a weekend day off anymore and it makes me sad.
- We do have a date scheduled for Monday night. Portland Center Stage is announcing their 2010-11 season with a dessert reception and we have plans to attend.
- Just had an observation at work. Anxiously awaiting the feedback from my principal.
- We're planning a road trip for spring break. First non-softball related spring break trip since 8th grade. Insane, huh? More on the plans later.
- My college roommate, Amy, and I just signed on to teach Chinese kids again this summer.
- Ricky and I just finished a financial planning class and have a one-on-one meeting with the planner March 12. We hope to get a more solid plan going. We also need to get our will taken care of.
As you can see, life is very busy but not all that exciting. I am really looking forward to our date on Monday. I'm excited to spend time with Ricky and also to hear what shows PCS is producing next year. We've loved 3 out of 4 shows we've seen there this year and are hoping the next season looks as good. If it does look good, and assuming I still have a job, we plan on buying season tickets again. It's been great to know we have a date planned about once a month, and I love a good show!