Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanks, Self!

I got a ton done around the house yesterday and I'm feeling pretty good about it. I cleaned our bedroom, something we'd been needing to do but hadn't gotten around to. Not only did I pick up, but I also really cleaned it - got the dust mop and vacuum out and went to town. I cannot believe the amount of dog hair our pup sheds. It's amazing. I swept up so much hair again yesterday from all over the house, you'd have thought we have more than just the one.

In addition to making the bedroom all sparkly clean, I washed, folded/hung, and put away about 75 billion loads of laundry. Ok, so more like 5, but still, it was a lot. I am now sporting a very full closet and still have about 3 loads to do!

So thanks, Self, for getting off your lazy butt and cleaning the house. It feels good!

No comments: