Monday, January 12, 2009

Product Rec: Great Point Light



Yet another Christmas gift from my parents. After hearing me complain about needing a book light - and hearing Ricky complain about me keeping him because I have the overhead light on when reading in bed - they were kind enough to find this great book light for me. I've had other book lights over the years, but they always clip to the pages and I hated that. I love this one because it slips over the spine, as shown in the picture, and makes reading easy. Plus, the flexible neck makes it easy to adjust the light so it shines right where you want it. Using only one AAA battery keeps it small and compact, and the LED lights are plenty bright enough for my reading needs while allowing Ricky to be able to sleep through my midnight reading rendezvous. The light gets mixed reviews on Amazon, but I give it two thumbs up!

No comments: