Tuesday, January 6, 2009

16 Things About Me

Alex tagged me in a meme on facebook, so I'm going to answer here as well as there. I'm just supposed to share 16 "random things, facts, habits, or goals about you."

1 - I am 28 years old as of Sunday.

2 - I still sleep with my baby blanket.

3 - I have never had to wear a true cast. The only things that have come close were my bootie after toe surgery and my brace after knee surgery.

4 - I did not go to my Junior prom.

5 - I do not like oranges.

6 - My senior year of high school I spent most of my time in band doing homework. My band teacher didn't care; he just told me to use his desk so it wasn't so obvious to everyone else that I was slacking.

7 - I prefer Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke, but Coke over Pepsi.

8 - Every time I ride a plane I'm sure we're going to crash and I'm going to die.

9 - I abhor being called "Laurie."

10 - I have not read any of the Harry Potter books.

11 - I have a major girl crush on Judi Dench. I don't care how bad a movie is supposed to be; if she's in it, I will watch it.

12 - I'm pretty sure I love my dog more than most people love their children.

13 - I would happily be a professional student if we could afford it.

14 - I should have majored in napping. Mmmm, naps. They do a body good!

15 - A while back I saw a picture of me before I started coloring my hair. I had no idea my hair was that dark! It's been so long that I honestly had completely forgotten what color it used to be. While I was looking at the picture Ricky walked by and said, "who's that?" My own husband didn't recognize me with my hair in its natural state.

16 - I love all things retro. I'm pretty sure I was born in the wrong decade.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. Read the HP books. Seriously.

janell said...

#7...i'm just the opposite, diet coke over diet pepsi but pepsi over coke...we're wierd