Sunday, September 21, 2008

Meal plan, 9/21-27

Sun - blackberry pancakes, made with the blackberries from a friend's yard
Mon - Cheeseburger pie
Tues - Pizza soup
Wed - Hamburger helper
Thurs - Lasagna
Fri - Burgers
Sat - Enchiladas (giving me time to find a decent recipe...or for mine to show up)

This week I'm making double of several things - the pizza soup, lasagna and enchiladas will be made in double portions and I'll freeze one for later use. The burgers are some patties I made a while back and will be pulling out of the freezer for this week. I also have frozen browned ground turkey for use in the cheeseburger pie, hamburger helper and lasagna. I love being able to make things ahead of time and freeze them. It saves me so much time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whose enchilada recipe were you using? I have one that Grandma gave me (which actually came from Rhande...now there's a name from the past!) I also have one I got from one of the gals at Bunco, but I think its a little labor intensive and uses a white sauce instead of red. Let me know if you want either of them.