Sunday, September 21, 2008

Losing Recipes

I have the hardest time keeping my recipes where I can find them. Maybe it's because I have two different "personal" cookbooks going - you know, the cookbooks that come empty and you fill them up with your own recipes (or, in my case, the recipes I steal from mom and the grandmas). I have one that Mom made me where the recipes are all in plastic sleeves and I never lose those. I also have a recipe card box, and I lose those recipe cards so fast. I need to put them on the computer and print them off so I can have them in my book.

Anyway, a while ago I posted that I lost my meatloaf recipe. Yesterday, while looking for my berry cobbler recipe I found the meatloaf recipe. Today, while looking for my chicken enchilada recipe, I found the berry cobbler recipe card. I suppose that means tomorrow I'll be looking for something and find the chicken enchilada recipe!

No comments: