Monday, September 22, 2008

Just call me Kramer

One of the best features of this house is that it came with a hot tub. Forget the fact that my allergies are 10 times better due to the electrostatic filter and lack of carpeting. Forget that we have a larger garage, extra bathroom, extra bedroom, and have doubled the size of our living room and kitchen. You can even forget the fireplace! The hot tub is where it's at.

Yesterday Ricky turned the hot tub on after work and we got in later that night. Ahhh! While it wasn't hot enough for me, it was nice and warm and it was wonderful to sit outside in the cool night air with warm water being jetted around my aching bones.

I'm pretty sure it's addicting. After a long day (I left the house at 7 am and pulled back into the driveway at 9:30 pm), the first thing I said to Ricky was, "want to get in the hot tub with me?" Tonight was even better - the water was hotter, I was more tired, and it was even more relaxing than last night.

I have a pretty good feeling where you'll be able to find me most evenings after a hard day's work!

No comments: