Sunday, September 14, 2008

Meal Plan, 9/14-20

Since I'm back to work, and have a crazy schedule* for the next 6 weeks, I'm back to posting my meal plans on the blog. This week we're "pantry cooking," meaning we're cooking with as much stuff out of the pantry and freezer as possible. My grocery list this week consists of sour cream, tortilla chips, tortillas and milk.

Sunday: Taco Stuff
Monday: Spaghetti
Tuesday: Marinated chicken and pasta salad
Wednesday: Hamburger Helper and acorn squash
Thursday: Tortilla soup
Friday: Chicken, biscuits and gravy (we'll be eating around 6, Dad)
Saturday: Coconut shrimp

*My crazy schedule - while I don't have to be to work until 10 most days, I have softball practice directly after school and rehearsal for A Murder is Announced directly after practice. I will be leaving the house with both a sack lunch and sack dinner most days, so most of our meals need to be highly portable. This week I have rehearsal Mon, Tues and Thurs from 6:30-9. Good thing I get to go into work late!

No comments: