Monday, December 3, 2007

Resolutions

I know, it's only the beginning of December. But I've already set my resolutions, and I figure as long as I've set them I might as well get started, right? There's no rule that i have to wait for January.

So my resolution is to be m0re organized. And that looks like this:

1) picking out clothes the night before
2) washing, drying, folding AND putting away the laundry
3) take the 15 minutes or so each night to declutter before going to bed
4) meal plan
5) exercise more and eat less

Ok, so that last one isn't necessarily about organization, but it will make me happier, and a happier person has more energy, and energy is what it takes to stay organized, right?

So I started yesterday - so far so good. Dishes were in the dishwasher, shoes picked up, table cleared before I went to bed. I cooked soup for dinner - something I decided to do at 2 pm, rather than the 5-oclock-mad-dash-to-the-store-because-I'm-starving dinner. Picked out my clothes last night (though I changed my mind this morning) and put away about 4 loads of laundry.

No comments: