Thursday, December 6, 2007

fizzling out

All that momentum I had from the cleaning spree this weekend - gone.

Because of the plays (7 in two days!) I've been exhausted and running around like a mad woman. I'll definitely do it again, but the kids aren't the only ones who've learned from this experience. There are a lot of things I can do to make my life easier when we get to plays and I plan on employing those tactics next tri (which starts Monday).

So since I've been spending my spare time sewing, painting and buying wigs, I haven't done much in the way of picking up or cooking. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who's very understanding and has picked up the slack. Well, he doesn't cook, but at least we live near lots of take out places!

Tomorrow is a work day at school, where I'll be cleaning the room and getting all the props and costumes put away in preparation for a new group of students on Monday. Afterward I have a Christmas party to go to for the softball team, so no time to pick up tomorrow. I might do some tonight (after I nap) but I'll definitely be getting to it on Saturday. I'll start cooking again Sat too - Ricky's closing tonight and it seems like too much effort to cook just for me. I'll have a bowl of cereal or something.

No comments: