Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ten Random Facts

I'm attempting to make a concerted effort to blog more. Unfortunately, I'm a rather boring individual and don't have anything groovy about which to blog. So here are ten random facts about me.

1 - I would rather be cold than hot
2 - I am not scared of spiders (but my husband is!)
3 - I absolutely live in my crocs. It's kind of embarassing, actually.
4 - I take 300 mcg of synthetic thyroid everyday. When I first filled the prescription, the pharmacist stared at me then said, "this is the highest dosage I've ever seen prescribed to someone"
5 - I've never had a cast (for a broken bone)
6 - I love mashed potatoes but I don't like them with gravy
7 - I cannot draw to save my life
8 - Even though I am a total drama queen, I have social anxiety. I hate hate hate being in large groups of people and going to new places/being with new people. I like to be in control.
9 - I love Ling Ling brand potstickers
10 - I am nearly 28 years old and have been married for almost 6 years. I still sleep with my baby blanket. Sorry, Mom!

No comments: