Monday, November 10, 2008

...Inspired by Candace...

I am... alive

I think...often. Usually late at night.

I know...my phone number

I want...to win the lottery

I wish...I knew the future

I had...a cool car

I hate...empty moments

I fear...dying

I feel...bored

I hear...the furnace kicking in

I smell...coffee

I crave...home

I search...for my car keys every morning

I wonder...why I can't be organized in all facets of my life

I regret...regretting

I love...my family. All of them, even the crazy ones.

I care...about my students

I always...eat

I am not...spatially aware, at all

I believe...there is good in all people

I could...eat chocolate every day (and I do!)

I dance...in the rain, on the stage, to make people laugh

I sing...at the top of my lungs

I write...to harness the memories and the feelings

I win...and when I don't, I'm a sore loser

I lose...and I pout

I play...softball

I never...say die (Goonies, anyone?)

I can usually be found...procrastinating

I need...more coffee

I am happy about...my life

No comments: