Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rain Boots or a canoe?

I'm pretty sure Noah's Ark might be my best option, to be honest. The rain! Oh my word, the rain that has been coming down. I know it rains every fall/winter/spring, but this seems worse than usual. Or maybe we're just out of practice.

At any rate, it is raining like crazy and our street and the parking lot at work are flooding. Apparently the drains can't keep up with the demands of Mother Nature. So I've decided that, as a canoe isn't all that practical, I really need to invest in rainboots. I found the following at Target, but I can't decide which pair to get. Anyone want to vote?





(also available in black and white argyle)

5 comments:

e said...

ooo, they're all pretty. remember when they only came in an ugly greenish color? oh and black probably. i love that they're all designer now. i like the tops ones the best.

Anonymous said...

I can't pick just one. I like the argyle and the hibiscus. And now I need to go to Target, damn you.

Anonymous said...

I like the last pair or the second pair....the bottom ones look like you!

Anonymous said...

how about lacey ones over at www.plueys.com? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm leaning toward the last pair...or the argle print in black & white.

The brand with the rock n'roll print that I bought in Vancouver - Chooka (www.chookaboot.com)- are also avail. @ Nordies. Love them!

Good luck!