Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2007: A Year in Review

As the first day of 2008 drew to a close, I was cleaning and rocking out to Rent (more on that later) and I started thinking about how much happened in 2007:

January:
Was hired at The High School Which Shall Remain Nameless to teach .2 drama and .2 English

February:
Found out that I'd be an Auntie later in 2007
Met the boyfriend of my sister in law - the first boyfriend!

March:
Cast my play, A Company of Wayward Saints

April:
(I can't think of anything remarkable that happened in April!)

May:
Went to regionals for the 2nd time in as many years (Softball)
Beat Simon-Frasier for the first time (Softball)
Found out The High School Which Shall Remain Nameless had hired someone else
Had a smash hit with A Company of Wayward Saints

June:
The end of the road at my job
The Starlight Parade

July:
My exchange students were here
Lindsey came to visit
Ricky went to summer school
I played softball
New computer
Got a Job!!

August:
Ricky graduated from PSU
I started a new job

September:
Got my first set of middle school students
Found out we could start looking to buy a new house

October:
First major car accident
Ricky's accident - 14 hours later
Surprised Grandma for her birthday
Started really looking for a new house

November:
Got the truck back, all fixed and shiny and ready to go

December:
7 plays at my middle school - exhausted but it went great!
Found out I'm getting a second nephew sometime in March of 08

No comments: