Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Eat Less, Move More

In an effort to jumpstart our weight loss, my friends and I came up with the above phrase. Quite ingenious, isn't it? I know, not that original, but really losing weight is as simple as that. If only the act of following through were so simple.

So I'm babystepping. I feel too overwhelmed right now to jump right in and do it all, so I'll start with dipping a toe into the weight loss pool and go from there.

This week my eating goal is to not drink my calories, so no cokes, sugar syrups or sugar in my coffee, and no hot chocolate. My exercise goal is to get in at least two 15 minute exercise sessions before 6 pm Saturday.

Each week I'll add a new eating goal and up my exercise goal, in an attempt to get myself back on track with a healthy lifestyle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Laura-
Good mantra... I like it. I'll try to apply that to my own life. Thanks for the inspiration!
:)
~ Beth Tibbs (Cates)