Sunday, January 20, 2008

Wedding Bells!

My sister in law is getting married on Friday. For the past couple of weeks, this wedding has consumed us all. Family and friends have joined together to plan a beautiful, intimate home ceremony and reception for the bride and groom. It is a very small wedding, and it's a good thing, since there were only 3 weeks to plan! Only immediate family and Janelle's best friend are attending, and that's the way Janelle and Joe wanted it. We began decorating a week or so ago and it's looking really good. My mother in law is making the cake and doing the flowers. Looks like I'll be playing wedding photographer and I made the invitations. Janelle is doing her own hair and makeup and many people are pitching in to provide food for the reception. My other sister in law, Tawnya, is the sole bridesmaid and Joe's dad will be the best man. It should be absolutely beautiful, and I'm very happy for the two. They originally planned on going to the courthouse, but when we all realized we could make a "real" wedding a reality, both Joe and Janelle perked up and seem much more excited about this new phase in their lives.
The photo used for the invitation (I'll post a picture of it later)


The photo used for their guest book

No comments: