Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ok, Ok

Geez people. It's only been a week since I last wrote. Give me a break!

Actually, I've been so silent because my exchange students came in this week. Yes, someone was crazy enough to put my college roommate and I in charge of a group of 23 Chinese high school students and their English teacher. They were supposed to be in late Monday night but they got in an hour late and this arrived very early Tuesday morning. The past week has been a whirlwind of getting ready for them and, now that they're here, spending time with them and checking in with their host families to make sure everything is going well.

I have a lot to tell - interview things, pictures to share of activities with my exchange students, and softball! However, it's late and I need to sleep. Friday night or sometime Saturday should be a good time for me to update. Definitely look for something by the end of the weekend.

Whew. Off to bed with me!

Ps - did I mention it's been ridiculously hot here? 102 officially yesterday. And our school has no air conditioning. It's awful, but we're managing somehow.

No comments: