Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm no longer too big for my britches

I have reached the point where my britches are now too big for ME!

With the help of weight watchers, my wonderful mother and my amazing husband, I have managed to lose 14.8 pounds since Jan 11. This means that my clothes are starting to fit better. Or, in the case of the pants I'm wearing today, worse.

I bought these a while back because everything else was too tight. Then, of course, I started losing weight. The pants have been too big for a while now, but it wasn't anything a belt couldn't fix. Unfortunately, the belt no longer solves the problem. Now when I cinch them up with a belt they get that puffy look that tells the whole world the pants I'm wearing are too big for me.

Yay for too big pants! Boo that I didn't realize how bad they looked until I got to work today.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh but it's so much better to be wearing pants that are too big than to wear pants that are too tight!