Saturday, March 7, 2009

Up and Coming

Just a quick note to fill you in on what's coming up for Ricky and me:

Mar 12: Superintendent is coming to our building for a meeting after school
Mar 13-15: Softball trip to Seattle and Vancouver BC
Mar 20: First day of spring break
Mar 21: Birthday dinner for my mom, who is turning 39 (again)
Mar 23: Mom's actual birthday...and for the first time in ages we will be in the state and not playing ball!
Mar 25: Wicked!! I read (and loved) the book. I know the musical is different, so I'm very curious to see how they compare.
Mar 26-28: Off to Ashland and K-Falls for softball
Mar 30: New trimester starts. I get to once again go over my rules, expectations and classroom procedures. Last time this year...too bad it will make times #17-24 since September.
April 1: Our date-iverssary (No joke!). This year marks 9 years since we started dating.

That's about it. People think I'm exaggerating when I say all we do is work and hang out at home, but it's totally true. Of course, this time of year is crazy since I'm gone every other weekend with softball. That's ok, though, Ricky and Pupper get lots of quality time together this way!

No comments: