Sunday, August 10, 2008

Today

Today I did a lot of things.

~I dust mopped my house, and collected enough hair to make a second, albeit small, dog.
~I loaded, ran, and unloaded the dishwasher.
~I went on a walk through West Moreland with my mom.
~I went to the farmer's market in downtown Milwaukie and bought green beans, corn and lettuce.

~I went to the mall to look for the book Pat the Bunny and discovered that Pat the Puppy and Pat the Cat also exist - who knew?!
~I tried on a pair of shoes that didn't come in half sizes. The 9s were too big and the 10s too small.
~I met a cast member's daughter to hand off the cast member's script.
~I started dinner - the corn is currently steaming, the pasta salad is made, and the chicken is cooking on the BBQ.

Later tonight, I will watch the part of the Olympic opening ceremonies that we missed. I will also load the dishwasher again and do a couple of loads of laundry.

I enjoy these lazy days of summer. Sadly, there are only 14 of them left, and then I report back to work.

No comments: