Friday, February 8, 2008

Why today sucks, By Laura Rae

You know that story, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day? Yeah, well, today you can just call me Alexander.

  • I could barely get out of bed this morning, I'm so tired.
  • I think I'm getting a sinus infection.
  • I got in trouble at school for something I didn't know was wrong.
  • I have an ingrown hair in my armpit (TMI, I know)
  • It's pouring down rain.
  • It's only 11:13 am, which means I still have 3 classes and 2 1/2 hours of school, plus practice, to go.

All I want to do is go back to bed, pull the covers up over my head, and pretend this day never began.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Couple more hours - Don't you just hear that chicken and sour cream burrito (enchilada?) calling your name?