Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the Moms in my life - my mother in law, sisters in law, friends, grandmothers, aunts, and former students (scary, isn't it, that I have former students who are moms?!) - Happy Mother's Day!

But an extra special Happy Mother's Day to my own mom, who is so amazing and special to me. I have no idea what I would have done without her over the years. She is my friend, confidant, advisor, mentor. I have learned so much from her, and continue to learn from her on a daily basis. She taught me how to cook, even though everything was "till it tastes right!" She taught me (and is still teaching me) about gardening and growing flowers. She gives great advice, is slow to anger, and always has time to listen to me when I need to whine or vent or cry.

I love you Mom. Happy Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Now you'll make me cry! Thanks, sweetie. And thanks for a great morning/afternoon today. It was great fun - as always.
(I obviously didn't teach you the difference between "too" and "to", however. -- check it out)

Love you much!

Mom