Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I love this house!!

While I hate the actual act of moving, I am so glad we did it. I love this house!
  • Two bathrooms!!
  • A real guest room.
  • An office that doesn't have to double as a guest room!
  • Double car garage (it seriously feels huge)
  • Yard is easier to care for
  • Our bedroom is the perfect size for us
  • More cabinets than I have stuff. I don't have to store serving dishes in the laundry room anymore!
  • More drawers than I know what to do with.
  • An awesome, huge living room - the entertainment center that felt so big at the old house looks tiny here.
  • Floors that are easy to clean.
  • It stays super cool (so far)
  • A garage door opener
  • Room in the "laundry room" (a corner of the garage) to sort laundry. I don't have to do it in the hallway anymore, woohoo!

I could go on and on, but there are so many reasons to love this house. After only a couple of days, I love it more than I ever loved our old house...and probably more than is reasonable for any sane person. Oh well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.