Saturday, November 3, 2007

Presenting Jim Gaffigan!

Ricky and I both love Jim Gaffigan, so when I was on my way to work one day back in September and heard them advertise that Jim was coming to town, I jumped on the opportunity to get tickets for Ricky's birthday. The first show sold out so quickly that they added a second, 10 o'clock pm show, which is what we attended.

He is so funny, and we were so glad to hear some of his new material. The 90 minutes passed so quickly, I think we were both shocked when he left the stage and the lights came on!

All in all, a very fun night. We had a great dinner, laughed a lot, and had a nice time out together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura! I wish I would have known! I was at the show as well...so were Jeff and Amy! I miss ya girl. Sincerely, Rachel