Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yikes!

Two and a half months? Man, I'm awful!

It's late (since when is 11:30 late?! I must be getting old!), so here's a quick update and then I'll write more later...when I have free time...hah!

  • I'm taking a Zumba class Mondays and Wednesdays. I really like it! Sometimes I get frustrated because, well, I'm not perfect at it the first time and that's always been a struggle for me, but it's good to break out and try something new. Plus, it's an awesome work out and I even was brave enough to go and do it by myself. Yay me!
  • Mom and Dad celebrated their 40th anniversary. More on that later.
  • School is going well. My classes are much more reasonable in size - one class is at 29, the others are in the 30s with only one over 40 - and overall things seem to be calmer with the kids. I have high hopes for this year.
  • My advanced theatre class is amazing. They delight me on a daily basis, yet make me crazy at the same time. I now understand why Carrie Jo used to say she was afraid to be seen with us in public!
  • Yearbook is actually going really well, also. Much, much better than last year.
  • The nephew turned 3! I can't believe how big he's getting.
  • We are expecting another nephew sometime around Nov 6. This new nephew (name to be determined, although right now Jack is the front runner) will join big brother Joseph and cousin Jeremy.

Overall, things are good, but very very busy. Since all these things could really use their own post I'll do some real writing later. For now, bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Laura! I've missed your posts. Welcome back.
-Beth