Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Meal Planning? What's that?!

With my busy schedule and stressful life, I haven't been great about keeping up on my meal planning lately. Actually, I do great with meal planning, but I'm doing horribly at making the meals.

This week, I gave up. So far I've eaten out; Sunday I ate at The Bomber with some of the cast and Monday I grabbed a sandwich on the way to rehearsal. Ricky ate most of a lasagna I made and froze a couple weeks ago. Last week, I didn't keep up well at all. Of all the meals I planned (and shopped for!) I made exactly 1 - the chili.

So, here's this week's meal plan. You'll likely see a lot of repeats, since I have the ingredients sitting around the house from last week.

Sun - DIY
Mon - DIY
Tues - Angel Hair Shrimp Bake
Wed - Breakfast
Thurs - Hamburger Helper
Fri - Cheeseburger salad
Sat - ??
Tues -

No comments: