Monday, March 3, 2008

Meal Plan, 3/2-8

Someone said to me the other day, "Laura, why do you post your meal plan online? No one else cares what you're eating for dinner." Well, I realize she's right, but I don't do it for anyone else. I do it because 9 times out of 10 I am at work and realize I can't remember what I planned for dinner that night so I don't know if I need to stop at the store, or get takeout, or what I should be getting hungry for as the day winds down. So really, it's so that I have easy access to my own brain, because I'm no good at remembering things. I can remember the weekly lunch menu of my daycare provider from my childhood*, but I cannot for the life of me remember what I had for dinner last night, let alone what I decided Sunday we should have for dinner tonight!

  • Sunday - DIY. I had toast, Ricky had homemade nachos
  • Monday - Ravioli, pesto and chicken
  • Tuesday - Ricky says he wants to bbq. We'll see if that comes to fruition. If not, we'll have french toast.
  • Wednesday - Thai peanut chicken
  • Thursday - I have no idea
  • Friday - Something on the road, probably Subway or something equally healthy from a fast food place. We're headed to Idaho for a tournament. Yes, we are playing softball in Idaho in March, we are crazy.
  • Saturday - Ditto Friday, though we'll be eating in Caldwell, which is second in crappy restaurants only to LaGrande.

*In case you care, our lunch menu was: Mon, PB&J; Tue, Mac & Cheese; Wed, Hot Dogs; Thu, Fish Sticks (blech); Fri, Pizza. Why I still have this useless knowledge in my head I do not know.

No comments: