Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Good Things

I'm in the throes of a pity party today - I haven't had a day off in almost 3 weeks, I have two 12 hour days today and tomorrow, I've been working like crazy at both jobs, I'm just not where I need to be right now and I'm tired and frustrated. Since I've been focusing on the negative all day, I'm feeling negative and down, so I need to fix that. Instead of the bad things, here are a list of good things in my life:
  • Pup is healed and doing well
  • One of our players is hitting 470. That's almost 500 - that's unheard of!
  • Only two more classes to teach today
  • As of 2:45 I do not have to teach until March 31
  • I have Sun-Tues completely off. No school, no softball, nothing.
  • I have practice on Wed and Thurs, but that's it - no school!
  • I seem to have really good kids in my classes and so far things are going well
  • Ricky's car is still running. Barely, but for the moment it's ok.
  • We are (hopefully) buying Ricky's scooter over spring break
  • Friday is payday!!
  • It's not raining at the moment
  • Only 3 months left in school
  • I get the whole summer off
  • Mom has the whole summer off, too

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to get yourself out of the doldrums - concentrate on the good things. And it is amazing how many good things there are if you just think about it.
You are really very lucky.