Sunday, April 17, 2011

Oops!

Well, so much for "blog-a-day" in April. Perhaps may will be a better month. Besides, that rhymes - Blog-a-day in May.

For now, here's a quick recap on where we are:

  • Alice's Adventures in Wonderland opens on Thursday closes Saturday.
  • We still have stuff to finish - yikes!
  • But the kids are doing really well and I think we have a show!
  • The doggies are great
  • Jacko is still crazy smart
  • We've discovered Cody's pretty dumb. Good news, he's learning. Bad news, he's a really, really slow learner
  • We are taking some of the blame for Cody's slow learning. We haven't had the time to work with him like we did Jacko. As soon as the show is over he'll get more of my time and attention.
  • 42 student school days left.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Another doggie entry... yay! It doesn't take much to entertain me, obviously. Well wishes to your pups.

(If my comments don't make sense it is because I'm reading through your blog backwards)